Be Studio Classes
Initial Private One-on-One or Private Duet Equipment Sessions
This is where you start. Book a private one-on-one session or a two-on-one session with your partner/friend.
In this appointment, we make sure that we know what you want and how we are going to get there. Session includes:
- Experience Pilates principles on specialised Pilates studio equipment to ensure correct technique of Pilates practice for future appointments
- Individual postural analysis
- Goal setting & advice regarding suitable sessions to meet your specific needs
Ongoing Private One-on-One or Private Duet Equipment Sessions
In these sessions it continues to be all about you and your tailored plan – the floor is yours, take it away baby!
- Undivided instructor attention and coaching to ensure optimal muscle recruitment activated for maximum benefit & progress
- Pilates studio equipment based programing
- Suitable for rehab or athletic needs
- Exclusive booking of studio
Here we introduce you to a group class that is studio equipment focused. It’s still your plan and your pace but amongst other equally inspired Pilates “groupies”. You will love the sense of shared experience.
- Traditionally called a studio equipment Pilates group session
- Personalised tailored programs to meet individual needs on specialised Pilates equipment
- Individual programs utilise Cadillacs, Reformers, Ladder Barrels, Arc Barrels, Spine Correctors, Spine Supporters, Barres and many assistive props
This class is a “signature dish” and pits you against the wonderfully versatile Pilates Reformer. The variations of exercises are seemingly endless and can be adapted to your needs on the day. Tentative beginner or seasoned vet, the Reformer class will coax you to your limits and then gently set you back on your feet again.
- Traditionally called a Reformer Pilates group session
- Utilising the resistance from the Reformer, each class engages the entire body focusing on muscle tone, endurance, balance and functional strength
- All levels welcome as the machines can be tempered to meet individual needs
Now that you are hooked on the Reformer – its a date. Be Reformed Xtra, puts you and the Reformer through their respective paces. This is an exhilarating class that will leave you dynamically challenged, as the Reformer allows you to test your endurance and not your nerve.
- Develop deep muscular strength, flexibility and endurance in this medium to high intensity class. Small props are incorporated to sculpt arms, legs, back and torso with precision-driven exercises that yield results
- Jumpboards, cardio tramps & loads of Pilates props are included to lift heart rates up and ensures your whole body stays fit, strong and continually challenged
The Reformer combined with Stability Chair & Barrels is quintessential Pilates. This charismatic extension to the Reformer repertoire introduces clients to the brutally honest and difficult to master – Pilates Stability Chair & Barrels. Pilates at its principled best, combining tension, balance, endurance and devilish timing to culminate in what is one of our most technically advanced programs. At the end of this session you will have earnt your Pilates stripes and there will be plenty more where that came from.
- Traditionaly called an Advanced Reformer, Chair & Barrels class
- Wonderful for athletes and yes injuries can be managed
Be At The Barre
Total Barre is a beguiling evolution of Pilates, strength training, cardio and a sprinkling of dance that introduces clients to the STOTT PILATES® method with the grace and strength of “Flash dance” (without the bucket of water). Thoughtfully choreographed, the Total Barre™ repertoire develops your strength and endurance through movement. These classes are high energy, I love them and I reckon you will to. No tutus, lycra or dance background required.
- Sculpt lean and toned muscles with this energizing and dynamic group class designed to challenge and change your body
- Total Barre efficiently blends STOTT PILATES®, cardio, strength training and a little dance specifically challenging arms, legs and core to strengthen and lengthen the body
- Powered by energizing, heart-pumping music that wills you to move, this class uses choreographed movement patterns with the support of a ballet barre to take you through a flow of high-powered sequences that will keep you energized and motivated