STOTT PILATES Advanced Chair Course – Level 2
The Advanced Split-Pedal Stability Chair course offers increased programming options in a full studio setting. Exercises presented build on mobility, flexibility and stability while challenging neuromuscular coordination and control.
The Advanced (Level 2) program begins with a review of relevant Essential and Intermediate exercises, then students learn to apply STOTT PILATES biomechanical principles to exercises that require a higher degree of strength, balance and coordination. These courses can be taken immediately after the corresponding Level 1 course or as a series of courses.
This 3 hour course held over one-day, provides you with 14 Advanced Stability Chair™ exercises plus modifications, for the highly conditioned client.
- Effective use of the equipment to enhance torso stability and strength, peripheral conditioning, joint stability, flexibility, balance and coordination.
- How to develop dynamic programs in a full studio environment.
- Effective communication and observational skills, verbal cueing and imagery for performance enhancement and client motivation.
- Modifications for specific body types, postural issues and conditions.
- Exercise layering related to effective program design.
ACHR involves 3 hours of instructor training conducted over 1/2 a day
New Zealand’s Merrithew Licensed Training Centre – Be Pilates, 1103 Middle Road, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay
Enquire for local fun & affordable accommodation options! Email for further details: http://bepilates.co.nz/contact/
Prior attendance at the STOTT PILATES Intensive Chair Course
Sunday 10 November, 2019: 9.00am-12.00pm
STOTT PILATES Advanced Chair Course | NZ$450
Note: Course costs include GST and course materials
20% deposit is required at time of registration to secure enrolment. Balance due 1 month prior to course commencing. Courses limited to 12 participants.
Advanced Stability Chair™, 2nd Ed.
STOTT PILATES 0.3
“Great challenge, nice to feel it in our bodies” (attended Advanced Chair Course, Hawkes Bay, November 2017)
“Great to be able to build on the Essential & Intermediate Stability Chair exercise repertoire. Always wonderful to train with Sharon” (attended Advanced Chair Course, Hawkes Bay, November 2017)
“Really enjoyed the course!” (attended Advanced Chair Course, Hawkes Bay, November 2017)