STOTT PILATES Advanced Cadillac Course – Level 2
The addition of the Advanced Cadillac course provides extensive programming options for extremely fit clients or those who participate in high-level activities. Exercises presented build on mobility, flexibility and stability while challenging neuromuscular coordination and control.
ACAD presents 28 Advanced-level exercises plus modifications using the Cadillac Trapeze Table for the highly conditioned client.
What you will learn:
- Effective use of the equipment to enhance torso stability and strength, peripheral conditioning, joint stability, flexibility, balance and coordination
- How to develop dynamic programs in a full studio environment
- Effective communication and observational skills, verbal cueing and imagery for performance enhancement and client motivation
- Modifications for specific body types, postural issues and conditions
- Exercise layering related to effective program design
Prior attendance at the STOTT PILATES Intensive Cadillac Course
6 hours, conducted over 1 day
Sunday 30 June 2019: 9.00am-4.00pm
STOTT PILATES Advanced Cadillac Course | NZ$650
Note: Course costs include GST and course materials
20% deposit is required at time of registration to secure enrolment. Balance due 1 month prior to course commencing. Courses limited to 12 participants.
Advanced Cadillac DVD, 2nd Ed.
STOTT PILATES 0.6
“Great work, very empowering” (attended Advanced Cadillac Course, Hawkes Bay, November 2017)
“Nice to know I can do these advanced moves with the great cues. Very enjoyable” (attended Advanced Cadillac Course, Hawkes Bay, November 2017)
“Great pacing of teaching, everyone got to try each exercise, very happy, even though the body feels worked” (attended Advanced Cadillac Course, Hawkes Bay, November 2017)
“A fun and challenging course in a supportive and encouraging environment, thanks to Sharon” (attended Advanced Cadillac Course, November 2015)
“Very challenging course but great feeling to have completed it and achieved the exercises. Thanks Sharon” (attended Advanced Cadillac Course, November 2015)