STOTT PILATES Advanced Barrels Course – Level 2
The addition of Barrels in the Advanced repertoire offers extensive programming possibilities in a full studio setting. For extremely fit clients or those looking for an additional challenge, this course will provide the exercise diversity required.
The Advanced (Level 2) program begins with a review of relevant Essential and Intermediate exercises, then students learn to apply STOTT PILATES biomechanical principles to exercises that require a higher degree of strength, balance and coordination. These courses can be taken immediately after the corresponding Level 1 course or as a series of courses.
This 3 hour course held over one-day, equips you with 14 Advanced level exercises plus modifications using the Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector and Arc Barrel for the highly conditioned client.
- Effective use of the equipment to enhance torso stability and strength, peripheral conditioning, joint stability, flexibility, balance and coordination.
- How to develop dynamic programs in a full studio environment.
- Effective communication and observational skills, verbal cueing and imagery for performance enhancement and client motivation.
- Modifications for specific body types, postural issues and conditions.
- Exercise laying related to effective program design.
Prior attendance at the STOTT PILATES Intensive Barrels Course
ABRL involves 3 hours of instructor training conducted over 1/2 a day
Be Pilates at Genesis Fitness, Remuera, Auckland, New Zealand
Enquire for local fun & affordable accommodation options! Email for further details: http://bepilates.co.nz/contact/
Sunday 28 July 2019: 8.30am-11.30am
STOTT PILATES Advanced Barrels Course | NZ$450
Note: Course costs include GST
There is no extra Advanced Barrels Course Materials. Already included in ICCB Course Materials.
STOTT PILATES 0.3 / REPS 3.75
“Thanks Sharon for sharing your knowledge with us. Just wonderful” (attended Advanced Barrels Course, Hawkes Bay, November 2017)
“Great course, very challenging” (attended Advanced Barrels Course, Hawkes Bay, November 2017)
“Intensely intense!” (attended Advanced Barrels Course, Hawkes Bay, November 2017)
“Great course, loved it! Handstand was a great finish!” (attended Advanced Barrels Course, Hawkes Bay, November 2017)